Sunday 6 September 2015

What I'm wearing this September...



1. Bomber Jacket - I bought a Khaki Bomber beginning of August for Kendal Calling and I've absolutely loved it, got loads more wear out of it than I originally thought I would of done and can see myself living in it now we're coming into Autumn. It surprisingly goes with anything and so comfortable.

2. Lace Up Swimsuit - So next weekend I'm off to Ibiza for the first time and I've been crushing over anything lace up for months now! I'm far from bikini/swimsuit ready from all the eating/drinking/festivals/partying over summer so I think I'm going to be opting for an all black attire this holiday!

3. St Tropez Shower Tan - This still baffles my mind now its absolutely amazing. It's a gradual tan that you apply in the shower, leave to soak in for 3minutes, shower off and it develops throughout the day without any smell of tan or stickiness. It's bloody genius! 

4. Dr Marten Boots - I've wanted some of these for a little while but never felt 'cool' enough to pull them off, anyways with a little persuasion from my boyfriend and the profits from my Depop selling, I finally treated myself to a pair for Leeds Festival and gutted I hadn't bought them sooner. They look amazing with a pair of ripped skinnys and a khaki top ;) 100% channelling my inner 90's kid!

5. Lace Up Sandals - Another Ibiza purchase but on the asos site at £35 I was a little unsure whether they'd be worth buying with us going into winter. So I had a quick search into depop and managed to snag myself a pair for £18 including postage. Very pleased with my bargain!

6. Sea Salt Spray - So since leaving my GHDs at a spa last month :-| I'm having hair nightmare and love the look my hair has when its wet and wavy (then it drys and goes puffy and ugly) so I'm hoping this spray will give me an effortless beach babe look.

7. Button Denim Skirt - Recently bought one very similar from The Trafford Centre as my thighs currently look like cellulite sally aren't wanting to debut in hotpants on holiday so this gives them a little more coverage and will go perfectly into winter with a pair of tights!

8. Topshop Hat -  Recently fallen in love with hats, purchasing already a Carhartt beanie, Vans Trucker cap and Adidas baseball cap this summer (I swear its this hair dilemma, I might as well buy a new pair of GHDs) for festivals this summer. I fell in love with this one the minute I tried it on, tried to forget about it as it's priced at £35 but couldn't help myself but go back for it, absolutely perfect for disguising greasy hair whilst dressing up a daytime outfit!

9. Asos Bumbag - Never in my life did I think I would ever contemplate buying a bloody bumbag but it's still sat there under undecided in my asos basket weeks later. I really don't want to go back on everything I've ever said and become a hypocrite bum bag w****r but how else are you meant to party in these Ibiza clubs and carry around your lipgloss, chewing gum, money, ID, phone and room key? I ended up buying a nike backpack for festivals this summer but I don't think it will quite go with my Ibiza dresses *monkey covering eyes emoji* At least if I invest some money into this one its a prettier girlier version. Yes? No? AGHHHH the dilemma! 

10. RayBan Round Sunglasses - Tried these on in the Trafford Centre after gaining a little thing for round sunglasses this summer and I fell absolutely head over heels in love. I literally haven't stopped thinking about them but at £180 I just can't do it. I've to many outgoings already this month to even justify it. So my cheap blue ones I picked up from a stall at V Festival will have to do for now. Just don't let me get drunk at the airport or I'll end up in duty free!

11. Asos Crochet Dress - My first Ibiza purchase (and the only Ibiza purchase I actually like) this has been sat in my asos basket for weeks priced at £45 so I couldn't believe my luck when it came down to £18 in the sale! I've seen a few bloggers wearing this dress this summer and it looks fab! I already can't wait to wear it again with my Dr Martens when I get home.. I literally have no idea who I think I am these days :') where's girly Mils gone?! 


So that is a small summary of what I've been purchasing this month, believe me I don't even want to think about how much I've actually bought.. When my minds out of holiday mode I'll be back to make another post on what I'll be wearing this September. I just cannot seem to focus on A/W fashion when my summer isn't over yet. Whooooops! 

Mils xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment