Wednesday 30 September 2015

River Island 20% off HAUL!


I've wanted this dress for a while and not had an occasion worth paying £46 for it just sit in my wardrobe. So when logging onto River Island to finally purchase it, I was even happier to find it in the sale for £25. It's so flattering, comes just above the knee so isn't to short and is baggy enough to disguise all the lumps and bumps I've gained from to much eating and drinking this Summer! 



I'm obsessed with lace up anything at the minute at this top makes a perfect day to night look with a pair of skinny jeans. The front is a really flattering lose fit (perfect for meals out) and the back adds a little bit of something extra. £25 but only £20 with the student 20% off.


Again I told you I'm a sucker for anything lace up, this white top is a little more casual but will go well with a number of different things. White blouses are always my favourite wardrobe essential! £28 but only £22.40 with the student 20% off.

 Sucker for a polo neck or anything camel this top is perfecto for another day to evening Autumn/Winter look. Especially loving it paired with white skinny and heels as shown on the website! 
This Jumper was £32 but only £25.60 with the 20% discount! 

After falling in love with the cream version of this dress and the flattering fit I was over the moon to find they do it in my new favourite colour Khaki !!! 
Dress is £46 full price but only £36.80 with the student discount, I can see me wearing this dress a lot this Autumn/Winter. 


FINALLLLLLLLY treated myself to pair of over the knee boots after umming and ahhing over a pair last year and massively regretting never committing to getting any. So was delighted to see they've come back around in fashion this year! 
These River Island boots are usually £75 but only £60 with the 20% student discount, so couldn't believe my luck! Cannot wait to wear them with the Khaki Dress above or basically any of my new purchases as they're so AMAZINGGGG! 


Last but not least have you ever tried River Island perfume?! I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it is and the sample squirt I sprayed on myself actually lasted on my clothes unlike most High Street Shops perfume. Only £12 for 75ml which meant £9.60 with discount. I can spray guilt free at work now that I'm not wasting my expensive stuff! 

Has anybody else been taking advantage of the River Island 3 day student event?! 

Heather xxx





1 comment: