Tuesday 29 September 2015

Trafford Centre, Shopping, Food and Films!




So I'm back from Ibiza now with major holiday blues and reality has hit everything I've bought recently is summer/holiday clothes and I have zero Autumn clothes 😔 so a little trip to the Trafford before the Cinema last night was definitely in order 

I've wanted a pair of superstars for months (despite me hating them in Feb when my boyfriend first got a pair, oops) but not found the exact ones to suit me. After stalking Sarah Ashcrofts blog continuesly and seeing how well the white with black stripes go I finally committed to a pair and I'm in love already! 



It's coming Autumn now so all the summer (not that we've had a summer) clothes are being packed away and I'm in desperate need of a new pair of skinny jeans. I love the topshop LEIGH jeans as they're so comfortable and only £34.20 with student discount. 



Whilst in topshop picking up my jeans I spotted this beaut soft camel scarf, I love camel in Autumn/Winter as mainly my wardrobe consists of black and white so a little bit of camel brings some warmth to an outfit, aswell as bringing out my inner Karsashian haha. 



Missguided now have a consession in selfridges which is perfect since I've fallen out with missguided for charging you £3.50 when you return something. I loved my primark pleather skater skirt I purchased about 3years ago and paired it up with so much but unfortunately the zip embarrassingly bust in Amsterdam last March so now its Autumn a new pleather is definitely needed. This skirt for £18 so only £16.20 with discount. BARGAIN! 

River Island have started doing ladies belts YAYYY! (correct me if they've always done them haha) I fell in love with this little number. Real leather, snake print with a gold buckle. Perfect for casual skinny jeans. I thought it was a little expensive at £25 but when you consider it's real leather so will last and how much wear I will get out of it, it's actually a bargain ;) 



After working up an appetite with wondering around the shops all afternoon it was ready for some dinner before the cinema.
We went to one of our favourite restaurants Tampopo serving a wide variety of east asian food.
I had the Japanese Tempura Prawns to start and the Japanese Katsu Curry for mains whilst Elliot had the Malaysian Satay Chicken for starters and Thai Green Curry for his main.  
Both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and can't wait to go back! 


On our full tummies we then went on to the cinema inside the Trafford Centre to watch Legend with my new crush Tom Hardy.
His performance as both the Kray Twins was incredible, it's a little big gruesome with all the violence  in some scenes but I think 99% of women want to marry a gangster after watching that film. I don't want to give to much away as it's an absolute must see!!

 Sorry this post is a week overdue I've been a busy busy bee but I wanted to do an overall of what I've been buying this week :) 

Heather xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment