Tuesday 24 February 2015

Amsterdam Shopping..

So if you didn't already know.. how could you not! Im going to Amsterdam next month so already I'm on the prowl for some comfy's for DAM! I have no idea what the vibe is or how the dress code goes but I'm hoping to gain some inspo from a few friends about the night life... I'm guessing its pretty laid back city vibes so I can leave my highest heels at home? 

So this is my FEB Lust List - Well Dam Lust List and I'm already a lucky enough girly to own two of these already! 

1. Khaki Fedora - Topshop - £25 - I think this Fedora will channel my inner Millie Mackintosh, glam up casual outfits and most importantly save me from trying to do my hair. Hat and GO!

2. Nike Air Force Crocs - £75 - I need to be comfy and stylish in Dam and unfortunately I don't think my boots are going to cut hours of walking and cycling on bikes. With these beauties I'll be able to do comfort stylish. 

3. Burberry Trench Coat - £1,195 - Obviously NEVER gonna be able to afford this especially not in the next 3 weeks but a girl can dream. I am in fact in search for a cream trench though as they go with EVERYTHING and I seem to have lost mine :( if you're reading this and I've left it at your house/in your car please holla! I can't find another I like...

4. Mulberry Lily - £850 - Another pipe dream but my Bayswater is TO BIG I've taken it on city breaks before and it just gets to heavy and in the way when out for hours. Especially if out cycling on the bikes so I need a nice (maybe not so expensive) across the body bag so I can zoom zoom zoom.

5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 - £60 - I've been banging on about getting one of these for so long but the only thing putting me off is how expensive the polaroid film is. So it can't be used for dicking about, only for serious photos. But I love the idea of having an instant photo, a memory there to hold and keep forever. Elliot's reaction when I said I think I might be buying one for Dam was "not a chance, you're going to be a nightmare wanting to take even more photos of me, you're bad enough with an iPhone" why does this kid not like having his photo taking.. doesn't he realise he's hot FFS!


So the fedora.. I went for lunch with Ell today and popped in Topshop on the way past looking for a camel roll neck and stumbled across this beauty. Ell normally hates hats and give me very disapproving looks when I wear hats followed by "you look like a t**t* but for once he approved YAY probably wouldn't of snapped it up as fast usually but for the first time I can wear a hat and he won't moan YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I feel like Millie Mackintosh. 




And I finally got the babies too.. I saw these on net-a-porter at christmas, Ell wanted to get them for me but I was like uhhhh they look a little chunky I don't think I'd be able to pull them off. Anyways saw them Friday in office in Preston and fell head over heels seeing them in the flesh but they didn't have my size and they're completely sold out online. After speaking to a few Air Force owners they've all said they had to get the size down anyways cause they're massive fitting! So Ell the beau went into town Saturday for me to snap them up quick and I'm now the proud owner of these babies! Cannot wait to rock them with my skinnies! 



Anybody got any tips on Amsterdam things to do? What I should I pack?

Thanks Lovelies .. Heather xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment