Tuesday 3 March 2015

Carb Overloads, Express Tans. OOTD's and Hooker Boots...


Happy March lovelies, spring is almost upon us!

This months such a busy month my diaries already packed out with lunch dates and nights out with all my lovely ladies. Just call me a professional socialite who's probably going to gain about two stone, on top of the two stone I've already gained. I just can't stop eating out !!!!!


Last Tuesday we had a lunch date at the new Olive Tree a new Greek Restaurant in Preston (I'd already been the previous Friday as well, see what I mean about eating out) 
Ell got the Falafel burger with halloumi cheese, humous and sweet potato fries (I had this the previous Friday and can vouch its excellent) and I had the Lamb Kofta Pitta with Tzatziki and fries. 
The weekday meal deal is excellent and such a bargain, It's only £10 for a main meal and drink (including coffees and wine.)


So works been that busy this week that I've not been able to get a spray tan :( I wanted to have a new St Tropez dark tan to review on here but even BETTER I ended up having the St Tropez EXPRESS tan on Friday afternoon for Friday evening instead! 
Leave on for 1hr - light tan, 2hr - medium tan, 3hr dark tan. 
So instead I met Ell for another lunch date (see what I mean) left it on ALL day, then went to do somebody a set of nails, rushed home, loved the colour of the guide tan, so didn't shower and went straight out to meet the girls haha. I'm such a tramp but that's the amazing thing about this tan, there was no stinky fake tan smell, the guide colour was beautiful which with other tans you have to hibernate indoors until they develop and when I did finally shower it off i've been left with a gorgeous dark but natural looking tan that everyones been complimenting me on, even now nearly 5 days on! 


So Fridays lunch date was to the Mystery Tea Room in Preston (Cannon Street).. they have the hugest array for teas that literally blow your mind your don't even know where to start. I differently recommend going down if you're a tea drinker and want to try something new. 


The food was pretty good too, I had a chicken wrap with greek salad. Reasonably priced and a nice relaxing atmosphere. 


Fridays OTTD wanting to look ghetto just to pull off my new hat ;)
Fur Beanie - eBay
Jumper - AINT LAURENT WITHOUT YVES
Leggings - Topshop
Khaki Coat - Primary
AIR FORCE ONES 

Soz girls we didn't get a group selfie so had to steal your selfies off instagram. Muahahaha!

Friday night I had a reunion at San Marco with some of the most amazing girls I've been blessed to have as friends. As life goes on and we all take different paths we've drifted apart and not been out together in about 3-4years. So Friday was a MUCH needed catch up and like anything with true friends absolutely nothing had changed and we laughed all night. Cannot wait to see these ladies again. 

I don't have an OTTD from friday as It's the same outfit I wore to Manchester a couple of weeks ago and who needs to identical outfits on Insta? Not meeeeee! 

I have had a few questions about my makeup though from Friday so here goes...


Tan - St Tropez Spray Tan
Foundation - Bare Minerals
Concealer - MAC 
Contouring - Anastasia Beverley Hills
Blusher - ILLAMASQUA 
Brows - Anastasia Beverley Hills DipBrow
Lashes - Millie Mackintosh in Shoreditch
Lips - Bare Minerals Moxie Gloss


So please my new booties, absolutely amazing!
I generally stalk hot girls on instagram as a hobby and seen these boots knocking about on a few on the beauties but not known where they was from until somebody commented with a link to the website... JUSTFAB!
I signed up to one of these accounts ages ago but never really used it, I never really understood how it worked. So I thought I'd check it out to search down these boots! 
If you sign up to be a member you get your order at a discounted price, so the boots where meant to be £60 but reduced to £40... Then when I checked out the website there was a 50% off flash sale so managed to get them for £19.50 including postage, how could I not? Usually I'd probably um and arr about something this out there but at such a cheap price I had to snap them up!


And here they are in all their glory for my mother in laws birthday probably not the most appropriate outfit for a family occasion but I just LOVEEEEEE them so much. I'm not bless with the most amazing legs, so they don't look as amazing as they do on the instagram hotties but I'm on a mission now to slim them down and make the boots look even more fabulous!
OOTD 
Jumper - Topshop
Skirt - Primark
Boots - JustFab


And to finish here's another shameless selfie from Saturday night just because I enjoy my hair and the fact that I did it myself!

Sorry for the longest blog post ever but it's covered quite a lot ;)
I'm currently sat in Starbucks typing this waiting on a massage, spa day and afternoon tea! So keep your eyes peeled that will be the next post.... Have a fabulous week!

Heather xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment