Monday 21 July 2014

Summer Slim Down.



So then, my first blog post. I know what I want to say but don't know how to start it off, maybe I need to start actually reading others blogs to get the gist of this malarky! *doh*


** HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME **

It was one year Saturday (19.07.14) I've been in this 'fad' business, doing this 'fad' diet. 
Absolutely loving proving everyone wrong, learning everyday, growing as a person and meeting some of the most positive, uplifting, kind hearted people I've ever know. Heres to the next year in the business, lets make it as National Marketing Director :D !! 



And I'll admit it I've been an absolute pig this weekend, went out on Saturday night drank my weight in Vodka, ate my weight in junk food, then went home for 4:30am, only to get woken up by Ell getting in at 6:30am then up at 8am for work. STANDARD! 
So you guessed it my body feels like crap today, operation slim down is in full commence! 


Day One on the Summer Slim down programme 



I started the 7 day summer slim down challenge today. Taken my weight and measurements and not going to check them until next monday ;) wish me luck! 

Meal One - Juice Plus vanilla complete shake, mixed frozen berries and water.
Mid-Morning - Carrot Sticks and hummus.
Lunch - Juice Plus chocolate complete shake, banana and peanut butter. (njom fave)

Went for a short 20min jog after work.

Tea - Chicken and Stir Fry Veg in a peri peri seasoning.
Supper - Greek Yogurt with Strawberries (my evening sweet tooth is terrible) 



Who's going to join me on the 7day summer slim down challenge ??

Email me at milsatthebodyworx@outlook.com for the programme or add me on Facebook at Heather Louise Milner 
Let's do this together #teamworkmakesthedreamwork 

Mils xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment