Friday 18 July 2014

Introduction to Mils




 I've thought about doing a blog for a while now in regards to health, fitness, beauty, lifestyle and just basically my interests but never really found the time until now :)

So I'll give you a quick summary on myself 
My names Heather Louise Milner, I've just turned 23 years old, I work full-time as a beauty therapist, part time on my own Juice Plus franchise and nearly finished my Level 2 in Fitness Instructing. I've got an amazing partner who's just left the military to pursue a career in personal training himself and amazing group of girl friends I couldn't live without. 


twitter - @heatherloux - @bodyworx_mils
instagram - @heatherloux
facebook -@milsatthebodyworx


I started my own Juice Plus franchise business one year exactly ago tomorrow and haven't looked back since. The most amazing product on the market backed up by 30+ peer reviewed scientific and medical studies, but you'll hear a lot more about that if you continue to follow my blog :) 


And thats my 4stone transformation!  

I'm hoping to use this blog as my own fit'spo, somewhere to blog my thoughts and general day to day on goings. An online diary to channel my inner Bridget Jones and hopefully inspire a few people along the way with recipes, meal ideas, beauty tips and fitness! 

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all or want to join us on this journey to health, wealth and happiness! 

Mils xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment