Tuesday 3 May 2016

Spring Wardrobe Update


So with having the apartment now, my monthly shopping splurges have come to a sad end but with a busy bank holiday ahead of myself I've managed to treat myself to a few new outfits.

I went to Liverpool yesterday to watch The Bodyguard and popped in a few shops beforehand. I've been slimming world for two weeks now and was over the moon when I tried on a size 12 dress and top in River Island and they was both to big so had to get the 10!


Firstly I ordered this dress online as you will of noticed on my previous blog posts I already own this in Khaki and in Cream but I've been after the Red since christmas and it's constantly out of stock so I'm happy to finally get hold of it.. Thinking either knee high boots or black heels to go with this! 


I also ordered this Ivory wiggle dress from ASOS so I have a little bit of choice for this weekend too.. I love how the model has worn black boots with this to give it a little bit of edge!


On Saturday it's my boyfriends birthday and we're going to Manchester early for a meal at Tattu then drinks afterwards getting the last train home (as we was to last minute with our change of plans and all the hotels are booked up) .. I picked this up in Liverpool yesterday to wear with ankle boots and a leather jacket to go from a Saturday day to night in one!


I also picked up this top in Liverpool yesterday to go with a pair of white skinnys. I would never normally go for something like this and to look at photos of it, it doesn't do it justice but I feel like my arms, chest and shoulders is my slimmest part which I should show off more.
The size 12 was falling down but the size 10 gives me "armpit rolls" so I've bought it anyways with the aim of looking good in it by the end of May :) 


What's everyone else been buying?

Heather xx



No comments:

Post a Comment