Tuesday 3 May 2016

Baes Birthday Celebrations..

.. with zero photos of us together! 
Elliot absolutely hates photos and always looks super awkward so half the time when we're out I don't even think to get a photo together. We've been together for 4 and a half years and we have less than 10 photos together in all that time haha! 


If you didn't already realise this is the little love of our life Frank helping Ell open up his birthday presents in bed! 

So what the hell do you buy the man that has everything and a week before his birthday buys the jacket you'd agreed you'd buy him! (It's awful but I do not enjoy shopping for him at all, he such particular taste and anything I think is cool, he thinks the complete opposite SIGH!)

So first of all.. he's always stealing my slippers to wear in the kitchen when he's cooking or just to knock around the apartment in so TA DAR! You now own your very own pair of slippers as you're impossible to buy for haha!
These UGG slippers are £45 but make sure they'll actually wear them before you splurge on something like slippers for a man! (They don't appreciate the luxury like we do)

Secondly he was desperate for a 'BAPE' t-shirt .. apparently they're a good name but it's absolutely impossible to get hold of this brand in the UK, so despite the £105 price tag (plus £10 shipping cause Selfridges are rip off merchants) it's what he wanted most so it's worth the splurge! This isn't the exact t-shirt I bought him as it wasn't available on Polyvour to add to the collage! The one I bought was silver with "drip" effect writing.

This bomber jacket was an extra to go with the t-shirt from TOPMAN at just £40. Ell really suits this colour and used to have a similar bomber jacket last year but it's to small now (eyeball roll..gym addict problems) so I hope he likes it as much as I do!

SOCKS! Why and how do socks always go missing?! I bought these as an added extra as you can never have to many decent pairs of socks and designer socks just aren't something you really buy for yourself.
These are Calvin Klein invisible liner socks at just £12 for 3 pair! 

Finally Champagne.. I don't know who this is more for? My benefit or for his? 
Well if you can't splash out and enjoy a bottle of bubbles on your boys birthday then when can you?



After opening presents in bed with Frank we headed out to Chiquitos for birthday breakfast and cocktails! 

I had the Mexican Eggs Benedict and Elliot had the Mexican Ranch Eggs with a glass of Poinsettia (orange liquor, cranberry juice and prosecco) I can highly recommend going to Chiquitos for brunch with a twist!


So after owning them for 8 months I have FINALLY got the knack of using my GHD curling tongues (mining cause I could never be bothered trying before) and creating my own bouncy blow dry.. alongside the fact I'm using a new shampoo and conditioner to make my hair thick and glossy. I'm trying my best to rock the natural look with my hair but it's so fine I'm already craving extensions for thickness! 


This is the life saver shampoo and conditioner which is making DIY blow-dries a thing of the future! Not badly priced either at only £6.99 too.. Think I even got mine at £10 for both on offer! 


I was really pleased with my day-night outfit for Saturday. We got the 3pm train to Manchester and got the 12:30am train home so I needed something that would look good in the daytime and in the evening and I felt really good in this!

Leather Jacket - Topshop 
Khaki Dress - River Island
Leather Shoe Boots - River Island


Best Food, Best Cocktails, Best Restaurant, Best City, Best Company, Best Night! 



These photos do NOT do the food any justice.. It was out of this world!
As we was drinking we didn't want a heavy meal so we chose 5 small dishes to share and each one was incredible! 
1. Prawn and Lobster Toast
2. Pork Char Siu Bun
3. Crispy Duck Rolls
4. Chicken Satay Skewers
5. Coconut Chicken Salad (not pictured)

After dinner we went drinking yet more cocktails and couldn't even tell you where we ended up.. It was just a bar crawl around spinning fields drinking as much as possible before getting the train home!

Has anybody else been to Tattu? What else would you recommend?

Heather xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment