Saturday 17 October 2015

Girls Night in Manchester

So I've had a very busy month (exciting news to be announced soon) that I never got round to posting an outfit post for the gorgeous River Island Dress (that everyone now seems to be wearing dammit high street bargains.) 


I used my new GHDs curlers on my hair but cause it's so glossy and sleek now it's brunette they're not holding like they did in my dead blonde hair. 
Has anybody got any tips on how to keeps curls in soft hair? 

I teamed the River Island up with my RI BARELY THERE gold shoes (worst idea ever with the amount of walking we ended up doing.. My toes where crippled for days). 

And my topshop fringed snake print bag I'm just obsessed with! 

The outfit was so simple and classics I loved wearing it and cannot WAIT to wear it in khaki 😁 


You might recognise this lady from some previous posts when we're at festivals. Well my festival friend has now become my real life friend cause we went on our first night out away from a field together 😂😂 it was hard to recognise each other with our hair done and heels on!

I'm sure Michelle won't mind me telling you too.. Her outfit is head to toe River Island too. I especially love these boots too that are £50! 

We really do need to get a life and start shopping elsewhere 😂🙈

From Michelle's SnapChat (bad photo) but you can see our outfits much clearer! 

Who doesn't love a mirror selfie ?! 

Please leave any tips on curling soft hair below or message me 😘😘

Thanks Heather xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment