Wednesday 20 August 2014

I'm going to VEGAS!


If you follow me on Facebook you're 100% gonna be absolutely sick to death of hearing this but...
 IM GOING TO VEGAS - 5 WEEKS TODAY !!! (just incase you'd forgot)


I'm going with the amazing Christine Lever (who's just started blogging too. www.amileinmysneaks.blogspot.co.uk) and stopping in a Fountain View Room at the Bellagio hotel, am I just the luckiest girl in the world? 

So in Mils world that only means one thing OPERATION VEGAS BOD! #vegasbod


Alongside the Female Fitness Bible I blogged about on my last post, I've completely shaken up my diet and being strict on my plan.
2L+ of water a day
Only drinking water/green tea
1 banana pre-workout
2 shakes a day breakfast and afternoon 
3 high protein, low carb meals
no other sugar (not even fruit)

And I'll tell you it's an absolute pain eating so often when you're a grazer like me who doesn't eat proper meals all day, just snacks her way through the day. I'm getting so full, I don't want to eat anymore but I know I have to, to speed up my metabolism and it's working wonders.

I lost 7lb in my first week and 3.5lb in my second week

Because I'm doing so well after I've finished the programme I'm going to be soon publishing and realising it officially with my branding as I designed it all myself (clever me) alongside an exercise programme of my own too as I'm nearly qualified :)


If you have any questions on the programme that I'm doing don't hesitate to drop me an email or message on Facebook - milsatthebodywork@outlook.com

Now just need to loose 2-3lb a week over the next 5weeks to get at goal weight!

Wish me luck!
Mils xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment